Brown/Blue Spotty

29 April 2011

I'm A Winner!

A wee while ago I was lucky enough to be drawn in Christine's blogaversary draw ~ well, a package arrived!
Look at all these gorgeous goodies ~ aren't they fabulous?
Pretty floral fabric ~ perfect for for finishing.
Crafty Kitten murano fabric ~ Lemon Sorbet ~ yum.
Eventide Designs ~ The Honey Bees chart complete with little bee charm.
Needle Necessities overdyed thread.
2 packs Mill Hill seed beads.
A spring flower brooch ~ cleverly made from a zip.
A beautifully stitched strawberry ~ how gorgeous is that?
And inside that teeny little blue gift bag is the sweetest little frog ~ yes I did just call a frog sweet! ~ he's made from Cornish tin and Christine wrote on her card "I hope he can keep his big brothers away!"  I will photograph him when I have found him a new pad at my place ~ he's been christened Cornelious
Christine Thank You so much.  I really appreciate all the time and effort that you have put into this ~ I love all of it!

7 comments:

SheilasEmbroidery said...

Fantastic give aways

Lesleyanne said...

Congrats on your win. You ahve some lovely goodies there.

Mouse said...

oooooo lovely win :) and the frog is sooooo cute ... love the strawberry too and the fabric looks lovely :) can't wait to see Cornelious 's new pad :) love mouse xxx

Christine said...

Glad you like it Kate

Sally said...

Congratulations on a lovely win Kate :)

Julie said...

Congrats on your lovely win!

Dani - tkdchick said...

What a fantastic parcel from Christine!