Brown/Blue Spotty

1 April 2014

OPAM 2014 - March 2014

Well, after all my enthusiasm for getting multiple finishes for March I have in fact only got one ~ and at the moment I can't share any details on it as it's an exchange piece and I need to wait for confirmation that my partner has received it.
Nevertheless, it is still a finish so it qualifies! 
I have a number of pieces that are getting close to being finished ~ many of them relate to a wedding so I am uncertain about sharing pictures until I know things have been opened.  I don't think that the recipients read my blog but I wouldn't like to take chances and spoil the surprise.  At least one of them will be opened next month so I can be certain of at least one picture to share with you all.
My Needlecraft Haven Monthly Challenge piece for March didn't really get going as I decided that with the other commitments I have I would be exposing myself to messing up others things that needed to take priority.


Kate

No comments: