Brown/Blue Spotty

26 May 2011

ORTs and More.....

Yes I know it's almost a month since this should have been posted ~ good job I'm only following the TUSAL unofficially!
Offerings to 3 May followed by my year to date all neatly tucked into a Christmas bauble.

 








A few weeks ago I did a little trade with Michelle who was de-stashing and I bought several skeins to boost my GAST collection.  They arrived all neatly labelled in their little floss away bags ~ great trading with you Michelle ~ Thanks!

Here's a quick update on Grace ~ The Sampler Lady ~ she's almost complete!  I only have her face, hands and collar to finish ~ unfortunately the other night at Tuesday Stitching Group I mis-placed some stitches on her face so I have a wee bit of frogging to do.
I have some new starts but can't show them at the moment as they are secret stitching ~ a couple of gifts and also the latest monthly challenge on the Needlecraft Haven group.
Another long weekend is almost upon us ~ it's our monthly EG meeting Saturday and apart from a visit from my WP's we have nothing else planned.  Enjoy whatever you may be doing.

Kate

5 comments:

Mouse said...

OOOO she is almost there isn't she :)love how you have done her over one :) and oooo secret stitching is fun especially when you receive one ;)have a good week end love mouse xxxx

Colleen said...

Sampler Girl is lovely, Kate! Enjoy the long weekend.

Sally said...

Your Sampler Lady is gorgeous Kate. Not much more to do now :)

Have a good weekend. I plan on a quiet one with lots of stitching if I can get away with it.

DJ said...

LOVE the Sampler Girl!! You'll soon have her finished! I also adore the way you show off your TUSAL! Thanks for your comments in the group about my blog, it was kind of you to visit! See you on Friendly Stitchers! *Hugs*

The Crafts House said...

..this sampler girl is becoming a firm favorite with me..can't wait till she is finished
sandra