Brown/Blue Spotty

19 May 2011

New Regime

of excercise & weight loss ~ began last week.
I am delighted to report that this week I am 4lbs lighter.  A few weeks ago I attended a couple of Zumba classes, the glut of Bank Holidays stalled my progress with exercise but I will be back on course shortly.  Now that the mornings are lighter the plan is to walk before going to work a few times a week ~ we have the Derwent Walk close to home ~ I may even dust down the bike!  LM cycles to and from work as often as possible ~ I'm working close enough to home that it would be possible for me to do that ~ I just couldn't contemplate turning up all hot & bothered to start work! 
So early morning walks and possible cycles will have to do.  Zumba will be resumed and also a spot of Callenetics.
I had lots to post about last week but the maitenance issues with Blogger prevented this - I will update again soon with stitchy news.
Happy Thursday.

Kate

7 comments:

Julie said...

Good luck with the walking and cycling, i've heard a lot of good reports about zumba and the fun ladies have whilst shaking their wobbly bits!

Anonymous said...

Well done on your weight loss Kate and keep up the good work.

Callenetics... wow, that's a blast from the past, I can remember going through a real Callenetics phase, I wonder if I still have the video??

Mouse said...

oooo do some for me please :) need all the help I can get .. unfortunately unable to do Zumba or callenetics and walking not much better either *sigh .. ho hum ..lol love mouse xxxx

Michelle said...

Well done to you xx

Dani - tkdchick said...

4 lbs is so awesome!!!

Sally said...

Well done Kate :) Wish I could get the lbs dropping off. I did really well up until a few months ago when my low period hit!

SheilasEmbroidery said...

well done on the weight lose. I wish I still had a bike. DH's is too big for me.