Brown/Blue Spotty

6 November 2014

Stitch from Stash ~ October 2014

Can  I sneak in September too?
Life has taken over just a little bit in Mr & Mrs LM world ~ work at work, work at home, boys leaving home.......

SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER BUDGET
Bfwd100.46
Budget40.00 
Spent              7.63 
Balance132.83 

My spending was all in October ~ a few DMC's for a Secret Santa project and my copy of the Just Cross Stitch Christmas Ornament edition

NEW STARTS FROM STASH
Another Autumn exchange piece ~ September (may have been August!) ~ finished & mailed
A gift for a visiting friend ~ October ~ almost finished
Welcome Baby from Lizzie Kate ~ ready to make up


WIPs AND UFOs WORKED ON
Part V of La Pensee Positive ~ Finished 21 October ~ no decision on how to make this up yet
Home of a Needleworker from LHN
Merry Christmas Deer from The Little Stitcher

While I'm typing this it appears that I have accomplished more than I remember ~ I just need to remember to report on a more timely basis!

Happy Stitching from Stash ~ we're almost at the end of this year's journey, I've really enjoyed participating in this challenge and hope to be able to continue in 2015.


Kate

No comments: