Brown/Blue Spotty

22 November 2014

Stitch from Stash 2014 ~ November 2014

I'm getting my report in a little early this month so I don't forget!
Thursday was the day for our annual pilgrimage to the Knitting & Stitching Show in Harrogate ~ last year the lovely C & I went via car but this year we were on a coach, it's definitely nice to have someone else drive you there & back and also not to have the parking problem.  I had a couple of things on my list ~ yes, really, just a couple ~ mind you they weren't inexpensive things!  However, even though I managed to get them all I still returned with money to spare ~ and, most importantly, no new charts!  I am determined to get through more of the charts I have already in my stash.

NOVEMBER BUDGET
Bfwd132.83
Budget  20.00
Spent             -69.30
Balance83.53

I bought:
some NPI silks to start the istitch Advent SAL next month
istitch Advent SAL membership
32ct & 40ct fabrics
Some beads, findings & glue to make earrings
D rings to complete some bunting
A kit which is to be completed as a gift

NEW STARTS FROM STASH
12 Days of Christmas bunting ~ only hangings to complete
Cape Angels ~ fabric cut out
Storage basket liner ~ finished 11/11/2014
Secret Santa Project
Sablaise 2014 Christmas SAL


WIPs AND UFOs WORKED ON
A gift for a visiting friend ~ finished
Home of a Needleworker from LHN ~ just spotted a mistake on this on Tuesday ~ not happy!
Merry Christmas Deer from The Little Stitcher

I'm feeling like I have achieved this month ~ it's a good feeling!

Thanks for stopping by.

Kate

5 comments:

Sally said...

It was lovely to meet you on Thursday Kate. I hardly knew where to look with all those lovely things! Well done on Stitch From Stash. It's a good job I took November as my free month! Lol!

Christine said...

You are doing really well keeping to budget, specially since you went to Harrogate.

Julie said...

I loved your bunting Kate, so pretty.
Well done on coming home with some cash after visiting Harrogate.

Hazel said...

Lovely trip! Well done for staying in budget. X

Brigitte said...

A really good SFS month for you.