Brown/Blue Spotty

29 June 2014

OPAM 2014 ~ June 2014

Well another month, another challenge to report ~ I completely ran out of time to report my OPAM in May, I only had one finish which was originally to be an exchange piece and then I had a change of heart about it. 
This month I have three whole finishes to report ~ I can only share one with you at the moment as item 2 is an exchange piece and opening day is tomorrow, and item 3 is a gift.  So here is the one project I can share with you at the moment:


This is a bag from a class at my LQS Just Quilting on Saturday last week, I completed it on Sunday.  I thoroughly enjoyed the day, it was a small group ~ 2 of us doing part 1 and 2 working on part 2 of a "how many things to make from a jelly roll" class.  I think that Hazel (teacher) had made 10 items in total, lots of bags, case for a rotary cutter, glasses case, tissue covers ~ there are a couple of the other things that I will make at some point.

Happy OPAMing

Kate

3 comments:

Christine said...

Oh I like that Kate. Just eyeing up a jelly roll that's been languishing unused by my desk for months...

cucki said...

It's so beautiful xxx

Julie said...

Oh WOW!!!! magnificent, I love it.

Guess what, want to know a secret ..... I've signed up for my very first patchwork class at the end of the month .... so excited. xx