Brown/Blue Spotty

1 March 2015

Stitch from Stash 2015 ~ February

Gosh, February disappeared a little quickly!  I know it's a short month, but wow!

So here is my report ~ I may be too late to be acknowledged officially however I still want to keep my record going.


Month ~ February 2015

Spent ~ ZERO

Credit ~ ZERO

Carried Forward ~ £50.00

New Starts
1 Replacement exchange piece ~ still wanting this to be a surprise ~ no further details at the moment
Started 14/02/2015
All items from stash greater than 6 months
2 2nd replacement exchange piece - still wanting this to be a surprise ~ no further details at the moment
Started 06/02/2015 ~ Finished 13/02/2015
All items from stash older than 6 months
3 Stitchers Day Exchange piece for Friendly Stitchers Yahoo Group ~ no further details at the moment
Started 22/02/2015
All items from stash older than 6 months

WIPs
1 Summer House Pincushion from Blackbird Designs
Started 01/01/2015
All items from stash older than 6 months

Finishes
1 Beaded butterfly bookmark from Spellbound Bead Company
All items from Stash younger than 6 months ~ no credit applies
Finished 30/01/2015 ~ after last month's report
2 Welcome Baby from Lizzie Kate
Items for the stitching all from stash older than 6 months/finishing fabric younger than 6 months ~ no credit applies.

I did have one purchase in February and I checked with Mel whether it needed to be included in my report ~ I was advised that it didn't.  

I found these while away with my DH ~ he was working I was wandering.  I dropped him at his client's offices and I visited Cirencester while I waited for him.  
There was a small antiques fair on in a hall I passed ~ well it would have been rude not to call in ~ and I found these beautiful scissors.  They are detailed as 19 century, have no cutting power whatsoever but I just thought they were gorgeous so I treated myself.  They are marked J Rodgers and Sons who were a Sheffield maker ~ I still need to do more research to find my scissors.

Until next month

Kate  

8 comments:

Kate said...

Don't you just love the way blogger decides for itself to make some of your post in a different font!
I have tried to change this but my usual font does not appear in the list! Grrr

Gillie said...

Two replacement pieces, oh Kate, I am sorry, looking forward to pictures. Love those scissors!

cucki said...

Happy stitching
Lovely scissor x

maggie said...

Well done on a no dpend month:-)
Look forward to seeing your finishes when you can show them.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Oh what gorgeous scissors - well done on your zero spend too :-)

Christine said...

What gorgeous scissors!

Julie said...

Two replacement exchange gifts, that's not good news. :-) well done on your zero spend.

Sally said...

Gorgeous scissors.

Oh no that's not good about the exchange pieces.

Well done on your SFS. I might fail the first 6 months! I will have to see but I signed for the Shepherd's Fold. Beverley at Fobbles said I could get one a month, or whatever suited me, until I caught up so I might still be OK!